- I was born and raised in New York, spent over a decade in Los Angeles, and currently reside in the beautifully historic small town of Franklin, TN.
- I'm an obsessive pixel pusher, avid coffee drinker, and specialize in sarcasm.
- I can rock out on a geetar purty good. I even played arenas opening for Ozzy Osbourne and lived to tell about it. Barely.
- I have three cats, Tig (aka Tigston Wigglesworth), Iggy (aka El Chapo) and Maxwell Smart (aka The Silverback).
- I casually photobombed Manny Pacquiao during a Butterfinger Cups photoshoot and wound up in his Twitter feed.
- A campaign I worked on for Hot Pockets was so big it became a Jeopardy question.
- Gamer site Kotaku ran a Hot Pockets Photoshop contest - one of the entries turned me into a Grand Theft Auto character.
- No, there is no vowel missing in my last name.
- I once met Brian May from Queen. That was awesome.
- I once met O.J. Simpson. That was not.
- I’m also a damn good designer.
When you have the right concept, the right strategy, and the right team, it can equal web awards gold. I was lucky enough to have a few sprinkled my way.